Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Industry: Computer Software

Account Sales Representative: This opening is an entry-level sales position at the company. Salary + commission, salary is pretty good after you pass your 90 evaluation, benefits kick in at that point as well. It is a cold/warm calling job, you will be on the phone the entire day.

The company is really chill, it's a young crowd in the department, and there is advancement opportunity within in the department and company.

E-mail me at ecksile at gmail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Lyon posted:

Industry: Computer Software

Account Sales Representative: This opening is an entry-level sales position at the company. Salary + commission, salary is pretty good after you pass your 90 evaluation, benefits kick in at that point as well. It is a cold/warm calling job, you will be on the phone the entire day.

The company is really chill, it's a young crowd in the department, and there is advancement opportunity within in the department and company.

E-mail me at ecksile at gmail.

Just throwing this opportunity back out there. We've had some recent turn over and are down to 15 people in our department. I think they want to keep the number at around 20 with "full capacity" being 22, so we have some openings.

To clarify on the above your first 90 days you get paid as if your yearly salary was $21,000. This comes out to about $700 bi-monthly. Commission is available from day one and you get paid $30 for every completed appointment that you set. My average commission is probably around $450 a month. After/if you pass your 90 evaluation you get bumped up to $32,000 a year with benefits.

Everyone who works in the department is fairly young (22-30) pretty cool, managers can be a pain sometimes but that's true everywhere. Free pizza on Fridays, jeans everyday, etc.

Edit: There's also a $2k referral bonus that I'd get which I'd split with anyone who made their 90 day evaluation (need to make the eval for me to get the bonus).

Lyon fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Dec 14, 2009

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Job seeker in Philadelphia, PA / Surrounding Areas

Education: BA in Economics and History

Looking for: Sales or Sales Operations

Experience: 1 year in lead generation/appointment setting for an IT sales/services company, ~6 months as a team leader for lead gen team, very experienced with Salesforce.com, prospecting for new clients, building rapport and finding pain points, etc.

What I am looking for: Full-time, permanent work. Salary + commission or straight salary.

I can be reached at...ecksile@gmail.com

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
You didn't mention where those jobs are located which is probably important (or I'm an idiot)? Unless they're all telecommute possible.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Earwicker posted:

Looking for someone to to fill an admin assistant/clerical role, ideally someone with some publishing industry experience and knowledge of social media. PM or email earwicker{at}gmail.com

Location might help?

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
His profile says NYC so, maybe there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

C-Euro posted:

My company's HQ in southern New Jersey just posted a Graphics Designer opening, PM me to hear more.

I think a person in the philly thread was looking for graphic design job. Love when threads collide.