Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Looking for a job

Education: BS in Law Enforcement/minor in Security Administration from Western Illinois University
Work Experience: I've done IT work as a helpdesk tech, as well as maintained thirteen un-staffed labs at WIU. I've also interned/worked as a private investigator, done a little security work here and there, and am an aspiring amateur photographer. I'm looking for something entry level or higher with room to grow.

Resume here:http://chrisbrennerphoto.com/resume.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Job Seeker

Education: B.S. Law Enforcement and Justice Administration; Minor in Security Administration

Experience: While my primary experience is in insurance and corporate investigations as both a field and background investigator, I also have management experience overseeing investigators nationwide and in our corporate office. Additionally, as a byproduct of "being good with computers" I have also been tasked with maintaining our IT infrastructure to include our internal computer network, software support, hardware repair, PBX and VOIP phone system, and our online case management system to a degree. Three jobs, one salary, tons of fun.

Looking For: Full-time, looking for a career shift as I have been a bit burned out on the investigations work, though willing to entertain offers. I would like to move into the corporate security field (physical security/internal theft/risk assessment) or more towards an IT position.

Availability: Negotiable

Contact Info: PM, resume upon request.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Reposting because I am growing ever sick of my current job.

Job Seeker

Location: Chicago, IL area but willing/want to relocate to Denver, CO, Bozeman, MT, Fort Collins, CO, maybe Seattle/Portland, really anywhere west would be considered.

Education: B.S. Law Enforcement and Justice Administration; Minor in Security Administration

Experience: Currently the Operations Manager for a mid-size insurance and corporate investigations company. Started with background and field investigations, moved on to management. Additionally, as a byproduct of "being good with computers" I have also been tasked with maintaining our IT infrastructure to include our internal computer network, software support, hardware repair, PBX and VOIP phone system, and our online case management system to a degree. Three jobs, one salary, tons of fun :suicide:

Looking For: Full-time, looking for a career shift as I have been a bit burned out on the investigations work, though willing to entertain offers. I would like to move into the corporate security field (physical security/internal theft/risk assessment) or more towards an IT support or management position.

Availability: Negotiable

Contact Info: PM, resume upon request.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Might as well try this again.

Job Seeker

Location: Chicago, IL area but also willing to relocate almost anywhere depending on the position.

Education: B.S. in Law Enforcement, Minor in Security Administration

Experience: 5 years experience in the insurance investigations industry, combined with another ~4 years of IT support experience separate from that. Most recent position as Operations Manager, overseeing both investigations and IT infrastructure and support for a small-medium nationwide company. Roughly 10 years of work experience in total.

What I'm Looking For: Trying to get FAR from the insurance investigations/private investigations industry. Looking to put my IT experience to use, possibly in a management role. Looking for a change of scenery as I've been with the same company for 5 years, am as far up the food chain as I will ever get assuming the Owner and VP don't keel over one day, and not gaining any new experience. At this point I'm not opposed to an entire career path change, as the insurance stuff didn't end up being what I was lead to believe it was.

Availability: Immediately

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Job Seeker

Location: Chicago, willing to relocate to Seattle, Colorado, Montana, Remote Work

Education: B. S. Criminal Justice

Experience: 10 years of corporate investigation experience. Highly skilled with open source intelligence.

What I'm looking for: Threat assessment, intelligence analysis or in-house investigation work.

Availability: Essentially immediately, relocation might require a few weeks to make happen.

charliebravo77 fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 19, 2019