Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukkha
Jun 16, 2003
focus... on the pool.
so many unemployed engineers in this thread :(

Looking for a job

Entry level to mid career work as a design engineer, I am equally comfortable in large three shift plants or in small research and design operations. I have excellent interpersonal skills, I've done all sorts of design work from sheet metal parts, simple machines and solid modeling to extremely complex assemblies, high power electromagnet design and sophisticated continuously variable transmission design. I am very skilled with Pro/E but I'm also competent with Solidworks, AutoCAD, various FEA packages and simulation software like MATLAB and LabView.

Education: BS Mechanical Engineering
-3.2/4.0 Upper Level GPA, Minor in Physics,
-very strong CAD design skills, with focus on Mechanics, Pro/Engineer, GD&T, FEA, and designing for machining, fabrication and assembly.

Experience:
-'08-'09 Patent Examiner USPTO: mechanical engineering art unit, current security clearance
-'06-'07 Teaching Assistant/Research Assistant: research was in a mobile robotics lab, taught Pro/E, FEA and machine design
-'04-'05 Mechanical Engineer Intern: major pharmaceutical manufacturing company, AutoCAD experience designing parts and systems for the manufacture of drug delivery systems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU