Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DuckBOT
Sep 11, 2001

step off my grill, dog.
Looking for a marketing/salesperson in San Diego, CA

East County, San Diego, CA. Lakeside.

What we're looking for: We're looking for someone that will be working off an hourly rate + commission, starting at $10/hr. We need you to have experience in using Quickbooks, payroll, bookkeeping, and/or IT. Basically someone that will get small businesses to use our services without sounding like an idiot that doesn't know what you're talking about.

Who are we: I work for Leslie & Associates, we're a small bookkeeping firm that processes payroll, tax preparation, tax relief, bookkeeping, notary, and IT services.

Sell me: Depending on how much business we receive, there is the opportunity for advancement, possibly as a payroll processor or bookkeeper. We're losing clients mostly because of the economy, but we need to advertise and market more to make up for the lack of new clients we aren't getting. Bottom line, we don't have the time to do it with the clients we do have still.

It's not a fancy job. You must have thick skin and you will report to me with any leads, potential clients, etc. Person says no and tells you to screw off? Shrug it off and find another person.

PM me or derick @ irs tax help . com no spaces.

We have a cheesy website but I honestly don't have time to work on it. www.leslieandassociates.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU