Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
-Greta Garbo
Looking for a job in Graphic Design

Location: Sheboygan, WI; will commute or move for the right opportunity

Education: B.A. from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Experience: Eight years of print design, including direct mail, informational materials, branding, large format, point of purchase, merchandising, and prepress. Some experience with front-end web design and social media marketing. During the last three year period averaged over 250 print jobs per year including the mechanics of quoting and dealing with vendors. Understands and has implemented color managed workflows.

Pitch: Technically sound designer with an eye for detail. Understands the limits of budgets, deadlines, and print processes. Able to juggle multiple jobs while maintaining high quality and without losing sight of project goals. Relentless in the face of a new challenge.

Goals: To find a company I can grow with as a designer and as a marketer, a company which will constantly challenge my abilities and force me to expand my skillsets.

Extra: Comfortable with technology, capable of managing hardware and software purchasing. Knowledgeable of SEO and other web marketing techniques, though opportunities to use them have been limited. Managed a social media campaign for a former employer and is in the midst of launching another for a personal client. Co-developed and implemented a job tracking and archiving system for a former employer, as well as several other workflow improvements in the marketing department. Familiar with CRM and Project Management software.

mcsuede fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
-Greta Garbo
The only IT positions where there is enough money to actually do what you should the proper way are positions in companies that make money from IT. Same goes for pretty much any job. Want great resources and professionalism? Work the job the company makes money from.