Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoking Kills
May 7, 2004

They're nihilists, donny.
Graphic Designer in Pittsburgh

I was laid off from my job at a large agency in Pittsburgh, MARC USA in February. I have been trying to find work but Pittsburgh is so dry at the moment. If anyone has any leads or is looking for a designer shoot me an email.

About Me
I have an Associates Degree in Graphic Design and have freelance experience as well as experience in a corporate, high paced setting. I've worked with Rite Aid Pharmacies, Pennsylvania Lottery, and a bunch of other clients and know what a deadline is and I am painfully familiar with business to client relations. I could easily hit the ground running on a job; be it in a corporate setting or freelancing from home.

Skills
I know all of the Adobe Creative Suite, Quark, Microsoft Office, and anything pre-flighting/production related (such as FlightCheck). I have been on numerous press checks and can look at a proof and see errors in color, or anything that could potentially cause problems down the road production-wise.

I went into my job as a designer but due to the nature of the position learned a ton about production. I'd say I could handle both at the same time, as I often did.

Contact Me
You can shoot me an email at jakeyz [at] gmail.com or PM me on the forums. Once you contact me I would love to talk to you over the phone, send you my resume, and show you my portfolio. I'm a bit weary about exposing my personal information right off the bat for obvious reasons.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU