Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Job Opening

Position: Information Technology Technician

. Responsibilities will include installation, configuration, and support of PC’s in a modern LAN/WAN environment. Computer background should include PC hardware, Microsoft desktop operating systems and office software, Microsoft networking at client and server levels, and Mac OS. This hands on position will also require experience in TCP/IP networking. The ideal candidate will have several years experience providing IT and Engineering support at a television station. Applicants must possess excellent verbal and documentation skills and interact well with others. Prefer 5+ years experience in Information Systems. Candidate must be comfortable in a time sensitive broadcasting environment and have a positive attitude towards a flexible schedule. Weekend and holiday on-call required.

PM ME FOR THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Looking for an IT person in Fresno, CA. Good job for the right person. Networking experience helps. You'll also be doing things like helping people with MS Office, temporarily giving their machine admin to install programs, mapping lost network drives (and a whole lot more if you can handle it, which we highly encourage!).

We have a lot of cool equipment and this is a great advancement opportunity for someone with knowledge or experience. It's definitely a job that can develop into a career if you're interested and experienced in IT. Don't exaggerate your skills, we really need someone solid. We use a mix of Windows XP and Mac(I'm assuming OSX? I don't work in the IT department, but I know computers).

PM me if this sounds like a job you would be interested in.

Actual posting details:

quote:

Responsibilities will include after hours and weekend support of installation, configuration, and support of PC’s in a modern LAN/WAN environment. Computer background should include PC hardware, Microsoft desktop operating systems and office software, Microsoft networking at client and server levels, and Mac OS. This hands on position will also require experience in TCP/IP networking. The ideal candidate will have several years experience providing IT/Engineering support at a television station. Applicants must possess excellent verbal and documentation skills and interact well with others. Prefer 5+ years experience in Information Systems.

krnpfunch fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 10, 2011

krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
dp