Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Need a Job:
Public Accounting, Tax/Audit
Colorado, willing to relocate ASAP

Education:
Graduated with BBA concentrated in Accountancy at the end of 2007. 3.62 GPA, worked all through college, and did additional work in the music department. Working as a waiter and a musician through college has allowed me to cultivate a personable demeanor, attention to detail, comfort in public speaking, and above all a great work ethic.

Currently taking the CPA Examination and slated to finish up on May 27th.

Work Experience:
Presently furloughed from my job as a Revenue Accountant at a ski resort. Lots of work with hotel reservation software, restaurant order software, account reconciliation, G/L work, revenue recognition, among other necessary accounting functions.

Prior to this there is 10 years of restaurant work under my belt: cook, busser, waiter, day manager. Very handy in and around high stress environments where deadlines need to be met.

Additional Information:
Started college originally as a Computer Science major, and switched my sophomore year to Accountancy. Very familiar with various computer systems and software suites. I have been doing database report writing within my current job to help streamline work in other departments.

Looking For:
Public accounting associate/staff position. I am soon to be finished with the CPA Examination which, without public experience, is not helping me achieve my licensure. Work in audit is preferable for the amount of exposure and experience with all facets of accounting that I stand to gain.

PM or arreges at gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU