Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helmet Jap
Dec 25, 2004

Noeeee!
Jappu Trappuu!

Grumpicat posted:

Cool thread.

Another San Francisco guy here. I have a BA in Int'l Studies and intermediate Japanese language skills. I write pretty well and I can do like HTML and Photoshop but nothing else that's really marketable. I have 6 months experience at McDonald's so you know I'm your guy.

I'm interested in East Asia but I'm looking for anything that isn't dangerous or sales pyramid schemes (McDonald's here isn't hiring right now, I checked).

Drop me a line at shoehouserats at yahoo.com and I'll be grateful!

have you checked gaijinpot.com? with your skillset, you should be able to land on a normal job. did you pass any japanese exams? if not, you should obtain it to prove that you do have intermediate japanese language skills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helmet Jap
Dec 25, 2004

Noeeee!
Jappu Trappuu!
Looking For an IT Job

My experience: 3 years at Microsoft Japan as a Consultant. Mostly infrastructure related projects ranging from Windows Server, Client Deployment, Exchange, to ITAP (IT Architecture and Planning).
Education: Graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelors Degree in IST
What I'm looking for: Any full-time position related to Infrastrucure. If programming knowledge is required, I would be more than willing to learn.
What I'm NOT looking for: Call Center and Contract Positions
Where I live: Allentown, Pennsylvania
Where I'm looking (listed in the order of preference):
- King of Prussia, PA
- Blue Bell, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Allentown, PA
- Northern NJ
- Baltimore/DC area
When I can start: ASAP
Requirements: Full-Time Position, Health Insurance
Can be reached via: PM, or email hre106 at gmail dot com
Other: Can read/write/speak Japanese fluently. I have the following certifications: MCSE, DDPS