Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005
Looking for a job

Education: BA, English(Oath of Poverty)

Work Experience: 10 years of marketing management, writing and business development for architects, engineers and construction. I'm also LEED accredited, a certified marketer and a Green Building Professional. I'm pretty good at graphic design and writing for marketing collateral and internal/external newsletters.

Looking for: Looking to get into the local tech/software industry and think a lot of my skills would apply well. Looking for upper- or senior-level internal or external marketing positions with momentum (not direct/telemarketing).

(OP I sent you an e-mail in case you still have recruiting hookups)

PM me or e-mail me at: kjohnsonleedap at gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005

The Wormy Guy posted:

Job openings: San Francisco

PM sent your way, thanks.

Caustic
Jan 20, 2005
Job Seeker: Experienced MARKETING PROFESSIONAL seeking marketing, product marketing, technical writing or internal/external communications position in the Silicon Valley tech/startup industry

Education: Bachelor of Arts in English, Certified Marketer, LEED Accredited Professional

Experience: 10 years of diverse marketing experience, including internal/external communications, branding, database implementation, business development, technical writing, proposal management, marketing team leadership, analytics, lead research, tracking and reporting, client meetings, firm representation at events, presentation design and coaching.

Skills:
    • Extensive writing
    • Business Development
    • Marketing collateral design and development
    • Green building and sustainability
    • Microsoft and Adobe Suites
    • Email/Organizational Programs/CRM Databases

What I’m looking for: I’m actively trying to get into Silicon Valley tech/startup. Companies I've been applying to recently: Google, Apple, Zinga, HP.
I'm looking for a marketing management, product management or internal/external executive communications role with an exciting firm. Although my experience isn't 100% aligned with the industry (I mostly come from an architectural/engineering background), I'm confident that my skills are transferable and relevant. Ideally, I could articulate for technical staff involved in sustainably-built working spaces or facilities, or the "greening" of facilities.

I'd appreciate any help in referrals to/with people from firms in tech/startup.

Location: I'm in the East Bay Area, willing to commute to the South Bay, Penninsula, and to a lesser extent, SF.

Contact Me: This thread, Email: kjohnsonleedap [at] gmail [dot] com