Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Looking for a job

Knoxville, Tn. But with the proper salary (to overcome wife having to look for a new job) anywhere would work.

Education
Master of Science in Physics, University of Tennessee, December 2009.
Concentration in Nuclear Physics
Graduate level minor in computational sciences.

Technical skills
I have a lot of experience in mathematical modeling and applying numerical solutions to physical problems. Everything from statistical analysis to monte-carlo simulation. I know C/C++ Java and Fortran.

Im also proficient in a number of scripting languages. Php, perl, javescript, SQL (a little), html/css, xml.

Desired position
Anything oh god someone give me a job. Im not going to fit qualifications perfectly outside of hard science positions. But I probably bring something extra to the table as well. I encourage any prospective employer to see me as a blank canvas that can do anything if given the time to learn it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU