Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winston_Wolf
Jun 9, 2005
HIRING:

No opening yet, but I'm on the lookout for some IT talent for hiring in the next 2-3 mos.

Need an IT janitor to do all the work I don't want to do. We're in the Pharmaceutical field, have about 200 people across the US, and are based in Rockville, Md. Not a bad commute from DC.

The ideal candidate will have enough experience and customer service skills help me with helpdesk, but will also have opportunity to learn some systems admin skills and take over some of those duties as I start to trust you.

I've been in the business a long time, and know my poo poo. If you're quick with the knowledge bases and can deal with carbon based lifeforms as well as silicone ones, send me a PM and we can discuss a strategy. It'll most likely start with part time work, but will become full time if you fit in.

If you're all the janitor I'm looking for, you'll end up with around $50k a year until the company grows to the next phase. This could lead to manager level at some point. I don't care about education and certs, but be quick on your feet.

Technologies:
-Server 2008 (Active directory)
-Office, Acrobat, other normal desktop apps
-MPLS (Cisco)
-VOIP (Altigen)
-Legacy microsoft OS's
-SharePoint 2007
-Exchange 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU