Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jahoodie
Jun 27, 2005
Wooo.... college!
Looking for a job in marketing/corporate communications in the NYC/Fort Lee, NJ area, looking to move there over the next month to improve my job opportunities.

About Me
I graduated in May 2008 with a degree in communications, I've had internships in public relations and medical/multicultural marketing. I was manager of my college's radio station and Photography Editor of my college's paper, I like handling communication campaign work. Right now I managed to land a part time job from where I interned, but it is a tiny boutique operation with little possibility for advancement.

What I'm Looking for
I'd love to step away from that to do corporate communications, or work in the public information office of non-profit. But if you're in NYC and need one of those 'stand up loyal go-getters' to do any office job, I'd love to hear about it. I'm great at working the phones, prospecting, administrative duties, and love putting together research and trend memos more than I should.

PM me or email me at james dot houde at gmail dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU