Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Looking for a job

Industry: Criminal Justice, legal, accounting/finance, any combination thereof

Education: BS in Criminal Justice

Work experience: 2 years experience as an accountant/bookkeeper for a local privately-owned bar and restaurant (roughly 50 employees), handled daily sales, payroll and associated taxes, bank deposits and bank reconciliation, general office management, new hire processing, loss prevention, and some inventory control. I have a lot of experience in Quickbooks Pro, Squirrel point-of-sale, and MS Office

I'm looking for pretty much any job that could use my education in Criminal Justice, my work experience in accounting and bookkeeping, or both (i.e., fraud investigation, etc).
Barring that, I'm not against working as a general office lackey or whatever, either. Temp or temp-to-hire isn't a problem for me, either.

Contact info is in my profile, or PM me or shoot me an email at DDellamarggio (at) gmail (dot) com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU