Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Guillotine
Dec 29, 2005

by angerbot
:siren: Update: Now actively looking! :siren:

If anyone needs entry-level IT in Los Angeles or anywhere in the 310 area code, hit me up, or post in this thread. Right now I'm keeping my options open.

Position: entry-level IT: either Help Desk, Sys Admin Asst, Phone Support, or even a job in QA looks good at this point, given the state of the economy.
Industry: Information Technology
Education: Four-year college graduate, returning to school for additional computer repair courses, but I don't have the CompTIA A+ yet. Hopefully a kind-hearted goon knows that not all knowledge in a cert and can still can take me on, or knows someone who can.
Looking for: An entry-level IT position where I can prove I can hit the ground running, and be an asset to your office.
Currently working: A contract QA job, and looking for something more permanent.
Experience: A solid work history you'd expect for someone a few years outta college, with some experience working QA. Enough that I'm looking for the lateral move into an IT-based position, so you know I won't just flake on you. Rehired for three jobs I've previously worked over the summer while attending college.

I have the tech experience you'd expect from a goon; advanced with Microsoft Operating Systems (2000, XP, Vista, ect.) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook ect.)

I also bring some experience with HTML, Flash, C++ and QBasic to the table.

I'd even be willing to accept another contract QA job, but that's a second-string choice. Really I'm looking for something a little more permanent than that.

Flying Guillotine fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU