Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaff Tape
Dec 31, 2005
Black sticky absorbant bliss.
Looking for a job

My Dad recently got laid off by Gap, wondering if anyone has an opening for any sort of SAN or server system architect.

He designed and maintained a lot of the storage systems for Gap's online store. He's worked mostly as a SAN Solutions Architect for EMC, NetApp, and various government organizations. His job experience (if anyone's interested I'll get you two in contact with an actual resume) goes all the way back to IBM in the 80s when UNIX first began to be developed. Easily 20 years' experience creating and maintaining high end multiple-redundancy storage systems.

He's in Columbus, Ohio now but with me being in college location isn't too big of a deal. Apologies for the off-format post, this is more to get him in contact with possible employers.

Anyone? Contact me at Wright1188 at gmail and I'll pass the word along.

Thanks guys.

Gaff Tape fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Oct 5, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU