Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Xar
Feb 1, 2006
Oh... I'm evil to the core!
May not be the right place to post this, but here it goes. I am a 4th year environmental geology major at Northeastern University in Boston.

Location: I'm looking to get a co-op(6 month internship) in the Santa Barbara, CA area (within 50 mils or so)

Education: Going for an Environmental Geology degree

Experience: I've had a decent amount of experience doing stream geomorphology spatial analysis and creation of empirical models from the data collected. Also done stream restoration along with other field classes from NEU

Looking for: Looking for any sort of internship that will help me expand on my knowledge of the environment, geology and water (aka not picky at all just need a job in that area).

Reach me At pthomas119(at)gmail(dot)com for the full resume

Lord_Xar fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Sep 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU