Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Looking for a job in Tempe Arizona

I just got out of the Navy after over six years as an electronics technician. I have a little bit of leadership experience, small groups of five to six people usually.

I'm almost out of money so I'm pretty much willing to do any stupid job. If you need someone to help you landscape your yard or something and you can give me a ride, I'm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

razz posted:

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ID WILD BIRDS IN THE FIELD DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB. I had a million applications last year from people who had seemingly never set foot outside of a climate-controlled environment.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

echopapa posted:

Job Opening
System & Network Administrator
U.S. District Court for the Northern Mariana Islands
Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

I'm reposting this on my Facebook, I've got a lot of former Navy buddies who have very fond memories of Saipan who have the skills you're looking for.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Sivlan posted:

I was told not to :(

I guess it makes sense. If I owned a business I'd probably feel uncomfortable if a google search for my company popped up a result for SA.