Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!
Probably a long shot, but...

Looking for a job as a massage therapist

Location Relocating to Indianapolis
Education Recently graduated from a 900-hour program summa cum laude and I have passed the NCBTMB national license exam. I also have a bachelor's degree, but it's completely unrelated.
Experience Working since August for a chiropractor. Looking for something that doesn't involve doing entirely deep tissue work.

Edit: changed location and experience

bitchymcjones fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Sep 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!
Job Seeker

Education: BS in Radio-TV-Film and a second major in Communication Studies. I also have a massage therapy diploma.

Experience: Extensive customer service experience. I have worked with multi-line phone systems in educational offices and doctor's offices. I am experienced with filing and basic medical coding and information. I have been doing social media marketing in my spare time for extra income. My full time job for the last nearly three years has been massage therapy, but I have unfortunately blown out my wrists and hands. I can still type comfortably and type 45 WPM.

Looking For: Something involving customer service, marketing, reception or support. It's ideal to not have to work on weekends or holidays.

Availability: Immediately. My boss has given me permission to leave as soon as I find something due to my injury.

Contact Info: Send me a forum PM or email at swirthwein 25 at gmail dot com

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Job Seeker

Indianapolis, IN but would be willing to relocate to Denver or Seattle after June.

Education: BS in Radio-TV-Film and Communication Studies

Experience: I've been providing on the job training for all new employees since March 2013 at a spa. I also have marketing experience.

Looking for: Training and/or education positions.