Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I love this creepy little dude.

Doctor Strange eat your heart out, if you don't have a Medusa Hand! then I don't wanna know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Oh. gently caress. Ordered the owlbear. That was my favorite part of the trailer.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

PriorMarcus posted:

Is there anyone in the US, or who has access to the US, who is able to help me get hold of the HIYA toys Godzilla figures? I'm in the UK and it's impossible to get them.

How big are they?

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

The_Doctor posted:

How big are they?

No clue myself but someone posted this pic on The Fwoosh if it helps:

So bigger that most other manufacturers it looks?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Sentinel Red posted:

No clue myself but someone posted this pic on The Fwoosh if it helps:

So bigger that most other manufacturers it looks?

Lol, this doesn't help me at all.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The_Doctor posted:

They’re 5:1 scale

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Oh. gently caress. Ordered the owlbear. That was my favorite part of the trailer.

I might need to get one of those for myself and one for my daughter, she would love that thing!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The_Doctor posted:

How big are they?

6 inches give or take

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Is it too much to hope for a green lizard wearing shorts?

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1630973683601756160?s=20

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

The_Doctor posted:

Too bad our resident Godzuki expert chose a very poor hill to perma on, I bet they'd have known down to the millimeter!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Sentinel Red posted:

Too bad our resident Godzuki expert chose a very poor hill to perma on, I bet they'd have known down to the millimeter!

I missed something apparently

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Someone on twitter implied it might be a ML quinjet

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Someone on twitter implied it might be a ML quinjet

That would be boring. It would save me money though.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

Is it too much to hope for a green lizard wearing shorts?

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1630973683601756160?s=20

If they did ol' Foom it'd be the first Haslab I back. Of all the figures I've sold over the years, the BAF Foom is the one I now regret.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

This guy is cool

https://twitter.com/joefisto/status/1631100052386242561?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Shiftypenguin posted:

If they did ol' Foom it'd be the first Haslab I back. Of all the figures I've sold over the years, the BAF Foom is the one I now regret.

I'm thinking a Quinjet or some sort of Iron Man thing.

Or it'll be some new Cosplay type thing. Maybe Stormbreaker?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Fuzz posted:

They made a Stormbreaker a few years ago. Have one hanging on the wall.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Looks good. BBTS sent me "processing soon" notices for him as well as Sorceress and Shadow Weaver. They went from months of no preorders to suddenly dropping preorders out of nowhere to getting them in stock like the next day.

Also, this new Moss Man from the CG show looks like a drat good Moss Man:

I know there's supposed to be an Origins Moss Man at some point, and I look forward to that. I heard Walmart exclusive though, and my Walmart sucks, hope I can order online.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Sentinel Red posted:

I love this creepy little dude.

Doctor Strange eat your heart out, if you don't have a Medusa Hand! then I don't wanna know.

Who's this guy?

Also, BBTS has the headless horseman still up. Preordered it. :coal:

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Why has this gotten no love? Freaking awesome!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Lightsabers sure have come a long ways since the sound effect ones.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If they have Foom they better have a scaled boom boom to shove in his pants :colbert:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Looks good. BBTS sent me "processing soon" notices for him as well as Sorceress and Shadow Weaver. They went from months of no preorders to suddenly dropping preorders out of nowhere to getting them in stock like the next day.

I know there's supposed to be an Origins Moss Man at some point, and I look forward to that. I heard Walmart exclusive though, and my Walmart sucks, hope I can order online.

Manny is the best from the wave for me. Love the extra faces.

I haven’t seen anything about the Origins Mossman since it was announced. It’ll probably be on Walmart’s site for an hour in the middle of the night and that’s it. Duplico from Sun-Man is also apparently a Walmart exclusive so good luck if anyone wants him.

I really wish stores would stop with the Walmart exclusives. Every single one has been a pain in the rear end. Target for its faults is much better at handling its exclusives.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Obi-Wan's and Luke's ROTJ sabers are my absolute favorite ones. This is probably the best I've seen. Amazing!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Mondo doing timed Trap-Jaw next.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Fuzz posted:

Wasn't there a series recently where the Avengers pilot giant robots?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is that a fly swatter or a spatula in trap jaw's accessories?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Is that a fly swatter or a spatula in trap jaw's accessories?

How would YOU suggest fighting Buzz-Off and his army of human sized bees?

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

IG-88 posted:

Who's this guy?

Atticus Doom! Bearer of the Nebulous Claw and the Mantle of Madness! Wielder of the Medusa Hand! Conjurer of the Cindered Palm! He has a third eye in his exposed brain!

He came with a top hat and a fedora (lol, no) but the turban is just too cool not to use.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

IG-88 posted:

They are going to basically be made to order. The time frame isn't that clear to me but I expect the pre-order window to be a month or so. The pre-order will not sell out.

gregday
May 23, 2003

ParagonFX's Batman 89 Grapnel set has changed from "pre order" to just being orderable: https://paragonfxgroup.com/products/batman-grapnel-launcher-prop-replica

It's still showing as pre-order on BBTS, but I put my deposit down on this on Paragon's site last May and yesterday got the invoice for the remaining balance, so it should ship pretty soon.

Here's Adam Savage talking about his advance unit he got:

https://twitter.com/testedcom/status/1629179654996217857

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
This is somehow not surprising:

https://kotaku.com/funko-pop-spider-man-harry-potter-post-malone-pokemon-1850178280

TL;DR: Funko is bleeding money storing unsold Pops so they're gonna dump millions of dollars of inventory in a landfill as a writeoff.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Shiftypenguin posted:

https://kotaku.com/funko-pop-spider-man-harry-potter-post-malone-pokemon-1850178280

TL;DR: Funko is bleeding money storing unsold Pops so they're gonna dump millions of dollars of inventory in a landfill as a writeoff.

Millions of dollars of untraceable Pops left in a poorly guarded landfill?

I'm putting together a team...

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

New Spawn figures. Medieval Spawn was one of my favorites back in the day. I don’t like this one that much though but I can’t say why

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1631335544734064648?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Gripweed posted:

Millions of dollars of untraceable Pops left in a poorly guarded landfill?

I'm putting together a team...

enjoy, here's your team.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Louisgod posted:

enjoy, here's your team.

oh no they're all the guy who messes up and gets killed by their own team

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

May and her boytoy are up. 50 bucks seems cheap these days. Especially compared to that 75 dollar Black Series two pack that was announced this week.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1631354475884470303?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

https://youtu.be/ZgkIqU15WO0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Louisgod posted:

enjoy, here's your team.