Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Louisgod posted:

Bummer, hope we see some soon

Only if they're anatomically accurate to the ingame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Gripweed posted:

Does anybody make a sturdy, well-balanced sexy female robot action figure?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/210848?o=4

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/210843?o=4

Artimis is cooler because she has the big articulated claw hand that loving rules.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

UPS also has to pay appropriate wages now and passes the costs on to you.

UPS could have always paid wages and it would have been fine. Never buy this line from corporations, a MASSIVE portion of most of their profit margins go to paying insane salaries and bonuses for C-Suite people and doing stock buybacks. They raised the prices so they could maintain profit margin for those executives and shareholders, using the worker salaries as an excuse.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

HellOnEarth posted:

I know, like, intellectually how big 1/6th scale diorama stuff is, but that never stops me from being surprised when it arrives.

This is the mOjingToys 1/6 Scale Rooftop Diorama.

Pazuzu is on board.

Maybe I should invest in some LED lights and little glowing cyberpunk signs to 2099 it up until I decide to put Daredevil on it.

That thing could scale for 1/12, honestly. Do you have any figures that size to compare?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Old men running the world.

A New Age!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Sentinel Red posted:

Huh, SHF have a TPM 25th anniversary announcement in April but they already reissued Obi-Wan this month, and announced reissues of Oui-Gon, Maul, and the B1s months ago so...

(please be Padme and Sidious, please be Padme and Sidious)

SHF Jar Jar, get hosed.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Look like really hairy Gokus to me.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Open Marriage Night posted:

Who is the April Fool?

Not me, because I used the Force to predict that poo poo!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Why, the new design Bludd loving slaps.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

iceyman posted:

What's everyone's thoughts on Classified designs? Do you prefer that they adhere strictly to the original design or do you want updates/re-imagining?

It seems like they've drifted more and more to the straightforward 1:1 recreation side of things where as the line started with a fairly new "modernized" take. I think their first designs where very hit (snakeeyes, destro) and miss (scarlet, roadblock). But I much prefer updated designs heavily inspired by the originals rather than just recreations. It's like upscaling a photo. You have to take some liberties to fill in the empty space. Beach Head and Major Bludd is a good example of the happy medium I like.

I like both. The modernization with more realistic color schemes but still basically on brand for the character are really cool. I dig what they did with most of the designs since that first wave, the Cobra Island Beach Head basically set the tone of perfection, with Bludd, Cover Girl, the Twins, and the card back Storm Shadow that actually has the extra hands being basically the peak of the entire line. Flint is up there, too. The CC that came with the HISS is perfection.

I had the OG toys and they were my poo poo when I was a kid, but yeah... we don't actually need pastel colors with high contrast designs. Redesign the main characters people love that had lovely toys that don't even look like the cartoon or comic, but still make a retro style version to appeal to the nostalgia grognards. It'll basically all sell, so why not.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Anyone need an AY Catwoman? I hosed up and got an extra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

I keep forgetting that I need to sell my 3 pack of his Kickstarter set with the little (fake) gold plaque with his signature.