Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Poor Vorg, I was hoping for an eventual Ippo vs Vorg rematch but I don't see that happening now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

EDIT: Wait that was an air swing. gently caress this fight in the goddamn balls. We already know Ippo is ultra powerful.

I got the idea he was going for some kind of jolt-like attack. Of course I can't read moonspeak so that's probably nothing like what actually happened

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The only way I could see this fight ending normally would be if Woli runs out of stamina because he is not used to fighting the full 10 rounds. Losing because his coach starts giving him retarted advice seems like the worst cop-out in the series so far. As long as it all ends with a glove hammered into that smug face then I can start forgetting this fight ever happened.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
All this manga needs now is something like endles eight. Making everyone relive the last few chapters again and again for eternity because Ippo is not happy and can't look him in the eyes.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KidDynamite posted:

Does anyone have that list of other boxing manga someone posted in here? I need something to read and kill time with.

If you don't mind it being MMA instead of boxing I can add two more:

Teppuu
Has a great main character that is just plain unlikable. Also does a real good job of actually explaining the moves and different styles used. Only problem with the series is that it's bi-monthly and the scans are pretty far behind as well.

All Rounder Meguru
Basic "boy wants to become stronger" story but it has some very well done fights.