Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
I'm not too bothered- it's been far too long since Ippo had a fight, and I'm curious to see whether they're going to bother making him "rusty" at all or just have the usual "IPPO HAS NEVER SEEN THIS TRICK BEFORE!?!? HOW WILL HE WIN!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants

7thLevelOfYar posted:

As Woli blocks the left body blow, Ippo's right hand arcs down from overhead and caves his face in with a WHITE FANG AND HE SCREAMS gently caress YOU I CAN STEAL MOVES TOO

Arrrrgh! That's not gonna happen. Would be so loving good, though. Way to get me pumped.

This body blow is obviously not going to hit. But Woli has already shown that he can't take a punch from Ippo due to his arm being almost disabled just from blocking one.

When it comes it had better be a spread, put it that way.

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Are any of them any good? For some reason I think they'd make oddly compelling reading. Lots of room for nerdery and minutiae, which is how I like my sporting mangas. I find the talking about technique and such absorbing, even though it's usually utter bullshit.