Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greatmagnus
May 5, 2009

I have a dragon. Your argument is invalid.

Shinjobi posted:

I think by having Ippo take down gimmick after gimmick, they try to have you believe that Ippo is still gaining worthwhile experience from each fight. What they're really doing, though, is slowing down Ippo's progress as a boxer so that Miyata can catch up.

Cause I don't care what Miyata can throw in the ring, it wouldn't take more than ten of Ippo's punches to take him down, currently.

Well he has that jolt crap now too. They have to put the two of them in the ring together really soon, as Ippo is still the #1 contender for the oriental title, unless he just skips that and starts heading for ricardo now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatmagnus
May 5, 2009

I have a dragon. Your argument is invalid.
Translated version is up.

Good god this is gonna be a long one