Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poke
Mar 1, 2004

Jedah posted:

Would love for the finale to be Itagaki vs Ippo. It would be Ippo's first title defense as World champion, after beating Martinez.

What's up with the foreshadowing done earlier with throwing a punch in a uncomfortable stance and the training done with uppercuts? It looks like Miyata will win with just his usual cross counter punch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poke
Mar 1, 2004
He should be the 10th seed. If I remember correctly, whomever wins the fight between the East and West rookie kings will get the 10th seed in their weight division. That's what Ippo got after he defeated Sendo. Ippo then got 5th I think after he defeated Date's protege who was the 5th seed at the time. He eventually got 1st seed after winning the Class A tournament which is what Itakagi is about to do.

Itakagi has to go up against the 3 speed fighters that Ippo has already beaten: Saeki - 3rd seed, Karasawa - 5th seed, & Fukui - 7th seed.

Poke
Mar 1, 2004
No. It's when you punch yourself the same time as your opponent is punching you. Duh!!!

Poke
Mar 1, 2004

PaleIrishGuy posted:

New Chapter.

Same old crap.

Poke
Mar 1, 2004
Cool. Some nobody comes out of nowhere and kills Ippo. Great writing.

Poke
Mar 1, 2004
This poo poo is pissing me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poke
Mar 1, 2004

Ytlaya posted:

At least he's cutting to the case with respect to getting this fight started. I was expecting a lot more chapters before the match actually occurred.

Hmm...Isn't Itakagi's fight before Ippo's?