Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Ytlaya posted:

In the first panel with him stomping, I thought Wally was going to use the trump card of using kicks in his boxing.

Ref: "Well, kick-boxing does have boxing in its name.. I'll allow it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Ippo eats the dead monkey man's brain to gain his courage and strength

Ippo contracts Kuru and becomes violently unhinged in a way that helps relaunch his career.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I don't care about the outcome of this fight but rather how the boxing world will be rocked by the scandalous news that a crooked Mexican ref disallowed flying turnbuckle haymakers.

This used to be a good sport. I swear..

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jan 28, 2023

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Bloodlust is stored in the sclera.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Good soup! posted:

He should also be killed

In this episode of Man vs Car we have a world class Japanese boxer named Miyata Ichirou facing off against a 97' Mazda Miata.

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 14, 2023

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

I can't remember, but Kumi doesn't know about Ippo's massive hog situation right

She was on staff when Ippo was in the hospital. She's gotta know.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

CharlestonJew posted:

Ippos gonna get the Baki sex powerup

GateOfD posted:

is Mashiba coming to Ippo for help with his match? :O

Mashiba has a change of heart and sneaks into the bedroom to give Ippo a sex pep talk right then and there. Ippo and Kumi are so weirded out and disgusted that they agree to never see each other again.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

CaptainRat posted:

God drat, the G-Gundam joke got me.

Same.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
it's a meta-commentary about making it in your chosen profession, lets say like uhh.. writing a long lived and well loved manga series, and floundering without direction after losing your original drive that made you so great in the beginning.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
So Mashiba's gonna call Ippo out on his retirement after this spar in front of everyone, right?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Next chapter ippo pulls a gun just like Rosario would

Forgive me coach. Just this once, I must go all out *demon wings sprout from Mashiba's back*

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The recording starts after the anti-southpaw strategy, but Rosario may target learn to target Kumi to gently caress with Mashiba. If it comes to that (a kind of repeat of Sawamura) I think Ippo will be the one to do something about it outside of the ring.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

MonsterEnvy posted:

But Rosario lives across the world and Mashiba is going to him I am pretty sure.

What if his step-in is really good?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

MonsterEnvy posted:

But Rosario lives across the world and Mashiba is going to him I am pretty sure.

Seems like the fight is in Tokyo now.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Sextro posted:

I mean. I imagine the news that makes it way into English on the topic is skewed, but the picture being painted re: Japanese and having sex is that they aren't.

It's all this boxing obsession robbing the bedroom of passion.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Mashiba will explode into a cloud of bloody mist after accidentally stubbing a toe on the ringside steps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
wrong thread