Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
Why do I somehow expect this new guy to do like Vega from Street Fighter and walljump from the corner behind Ippo? :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
This hardly needs a spoiler at this point. :(

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
877:I feel this chapter is the "turning point" of the fight and that Ippo will start beating Woli (somehow).

Pretty please :ohdear:

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
I know I'm pretty delusional at this point but please hit him please hit him please hit him :cry:

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
I think I spent too much time on this... but it's the only way I can see this fight ending the way I want!

Click here for the full 477x712 image.

Click here for the full 446x720 image.

Click here for the full 385x616 image.

Click here for the full 604x476 image.

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko

Exercu posted:

I'm starting to get the feeling that the guy is basically doing it to make Ippo fight as seriously as possible without holding back whatsoever, so Ippo can finally see how loving stupid it is for him to still have the Japanese title, when he can beat the poo poo out of nearly everyone without a problem and move on.

That and also perhaps the old "guy wants to fight/get beat by his idol fighting at 100% before he retires" thing.

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
Could this chapter be foreshadowing that Ippo will snap and actually kill his opponent with his fury-fueled punches?

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
Hajime no Ippo 996

Well, what do you know. This fight is still pretty good!

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
1041: http://readms.com/r/hajime_no_ippo/1041/2249/1

1042: http://readms.com/r/hajime_no_ippo/1042/2250/1

"The tactics of the man ranked number two in the world!" Is a 1-2. :what:

Oh, Hajime No Ippo :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko
Incoming Ippo powerup from being trained by Takamura. He'll learn to actually dodge punches trying not to get killed by Takamura sparring full speed with him. His new sixth sense ability will be called something like "Samurai Instinct" or some poo poo.