Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Krinkle posted:

This is giving me deja vu... Was there something done on street fighter before?

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/dungeons-and-dragons/capcom-street-fighter.php?page=4
I think what gets me about this is her foot, and only her foot, has motion lines. Well her hand has motion lines too but in the opposite plane.

Her foot moved in a straight line at that man's face while her thigh and torso stayed planted. She's all double jointed I guess?

The last character is a tiger girl named "Girl Tiger". I don't think much thought went into any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

johntfs posted:

It's interesting that you guys used Daoloth as the antagonist in the adventure (as much as there was an antagonist)

As in all tabletop roleplaying, the heroes' greatest antagonist was the player.

• Locked thread