Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

RedPaddy posted:

So what'd be the best city for it? Manchester? Birmingham? London?

Birmingham is the most central, but a shithole. Manchester is too far north and is a shithole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

RedPaddy posted:

they'll never expect me to...cut inside :smug:

I usually get stuck over on the left because i'm naturally left footed, but since i'm not fast enough to actually run past anyone and get a cross in I prefer to be the passing master in the center of the field. That and I can take free kicks like I've had 5 minutes to work out the trajectory.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Would anyone consider middlesboro as a destination? half time parmos.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
David James said you should just buy copa mundials and then wear them until they fall apart so do that.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
First training session with the village team tonight, first time playing properly in years. Worried I will have lost all my pace now I'm an old man (22) and can't play left wing anymore :(

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
At Her Majesty's pleasure, it sounds like.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Astroturf is loving lethal and I refuse to play anything on it.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Hungarians poo poo at football? But Honved and Wolverhampton wanderers were the entire reason for the existence of the champions league!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Attention Americas, I have recently moved to the greater Newark area. Does anyone know of any places to go and play football in the area? Looking online doesn't turn much up.