Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Snowball
Jul 22, 2007

Ride the Snide
My dad played football professionally in his home country so as soon as I was old enough to sign up for a team I was thrown into one his friend coached. I was put in left back even though I was right footed. Our coach was from some town outside Milan and was a supporter of Inter. He loved the Catenaccio style of football so of course we had to play that all the time. He was a hard rear end and even if we won, but let in a goal he said we didn’t play to our full potential.

My greatest moment was getting an amazing slide tackle on the star player of our league. I followed this up with a very poor one and was shown a straight red.

I stopped playing regularly half way through high school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU