Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

Russ posted:

the best player I remember going up against was Darren Mackie of Aberdeen, because playing at centre half that day, I had to mark him and he is fast and I am very very slow.

I am also very slow and had a similar experience playing for a manchester schools select team against a side from birmingham when I was told to mark some guy who was a couple of years older than me called Darius Vassell. Well he turned out to be pretty drat quick and scored 4 goals in the first half with me not even getting close enough to foul him.

County football was the highest standard I got to but I was never really that good and just seemed to continually get into teams by not making noticeable mistakes due to my amazing tactic of never, ever, trying anything risky.

Lot 49 fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Apr 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU