Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Me? I'm the Jewish Roy Keane without the talent. I can't run, I can't head, I have a first touch comparible to Nicklas Bendtner with his boots on the wrong way round and I have all the agility of a bus in treacle, but I'll run all day and I'm 6' 3" and shaped like Tal Ben Haim (i.e. a bag of potatoes) so I'm usually tasked with marking their trickiest midfielder by kicking his shins off - though I'm a fair tackler and have a terrible disciplinary record pretty much exclusively for pushing flighty wingers in the back after they've blown past me rather than serving up Gerrard Specials week in week out. Due to my being the only natural left footer in my team I've also done the odd stint on the flanks, but I'm pretty much the worst winger in the world, as my only skills are distribution and the ability to flair players up in the air.

I also played in the same team at school as Andrew Barcham, currently of Gillingham. I'm sure he's very proud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU