Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
I'm Laurent Robert.

Very left footed, pretty lazy when defending, but will run around a lot in attack. I'll take 6 shots. 5 will end up in the stands with one thundering into the top corner.

I'm a luxury player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

duggimon posted:

That would be class although I feel I might be a hazard to the cause, last time I played I felt like my lungs were bleeding

Put me in this same bracket. We can carpool (I don't drive). I'm definitely up for it.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Irn--Bru posted:

I'm half Scottish and half English. Does that mean I could just watch until I know which team's better and join them?

Your forums name is Irn--Bru. If you join the English William Wallace will probably kill you in your sleep.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Bovine Delight posted:

good I woke up early this morning to make sure nobody stole my left winger spot

if you do I'll smash your knees in

I'm a left winger. A drunken left winger. I also play as a Striker. A drunken striker.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Oh Em Gee posted:

So if we were to have a RayIce Cream Parlour starting XI what would it look like?

I'd be on the left wing. The left back better be loving good though, because I can't defend.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
I played yesterday for the first time in a month and I loving ache.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Thirteenth Step posted:

I need some new astro-turfs but have no clue on what to get

Copa Mundials .jpg

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/adidas-Mundial-Astro-Trainers-Black/dp/B000G4OZ38/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329948285&sr=8-1

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Although you could also still wear the normal pair on astroturf, they grip just as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

artshavin posted:

If any of you suffer endlessly from shin splints like I do

K....Kieron?