Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Wow, a generic Puma identikit and a Dortmund copy (not nearly as nice, Dortmund has a sweet collar)

Puma is clearly working overtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

NinjaSteve posted:

That'd be a really cool photo if everyone wasn't squinting.

They just wish they were playing in the Club World Cup like Santos.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Most of my Triads poo poo is fine. I think I have 6 of them.

The English World Cup 2010 was irregular, it had a stain on it but otherwise fine. May have been a metaphor.

The Dortmund one I had, is peeling off after a number of washes though I often wear it to the gym. The Kappa and Evonik stuff looks kinda lovely.

My adidas and Nike jerseys are all fine though.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

My France away shirt from Triads is pretty great. Thinking about it, I've never seen a real one though, so it may actually be shite. :iiam:

The sailor one? I have that, it's been great but a little short so haven't worn it much (chose S over M)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

sweek0 posted:

I would've really liked this if it weren't for the sponsor's colour. :( Dortmund third shirt.

A million times better than the first shirt they have. Not as good as last years though.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I was just browsing a local soccer shop in Japan and thought that some of you might like to look at their collection of J League kits. Here it is:

http://www.sskamo.co.jp/clubteam/index_jfa.html

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Most are a little cheaper, about 10.000 yen which is probably 130 about. All Jerseys seem to be that price too, not just J League. :(

I should have put a warning saying look but don't touch.

Though the other shirts are the same price not only J League. I've only bought an Urawa Reds jersey so far, but wouldn't hesitate to buy the green, watermelon sleeved second keepers kit if they sold it for any price.

I have to buy abroad or use triads etc

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That's a bad kit, I wasn't a fan of the red part on last kit either but still have a home and away one.

I go to most internationals around Tokyo so looking forward to seeing fatties wearing that stripe.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
We need a separate thread for poo poo mock ups of major clubs.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I saw a Chelsea one (and some others) offered in the back advertisements of Four Four Two. Guess online vendors in the UK sell them.

edit: uksoccershop.com

hadji murad fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Feb 12, 2012

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

HinderedUseless posted:

Saw this browsing the Arsenal store. I'm glad it exists, but it's not as good as the Getafe/Burger King kit. That said, anyone who would wear that in public is a turd.

The Blue is a little off.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

harperdc posted:

it's just a U23 tournament, don't see what the big deal is <sarcasm> yeah I think most nations just wear their normal kit.

the Japanese league season just started up, so I've been looking to see what team is closest to go to a game. And, well, holy poo poo the nearest J-League 1 team to me is...yeah:

the brightest possible kit for the lamest possible area of Japan.

Is that Cerezo? Not so bad if its the away.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Vagabundo posted:

Hey man, Saga is far from the lamest possible area of Japan, let alone the lamest possible area represented in the J-League 1. That honour belongs to Saitama.

Both Saitama clubs are ahead of Marinos, champs Kashiwa and Kashima. Dasai pride!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
The Chelsea third this year is absolutely beautiful and my favourite in years.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

rats off to ya posted:

Chelsea's home kit 2012-13

Gonna get one with a Champions League winner's patch.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I grabbed that French away from Soccer Triads last year. It is pretty sweet. I really like this year's France away too.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I'm a total sucker for collared shirts.

VV now that is lovely!

hadji murad fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Apr 19, 2012

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That yellow collared Macron from a year or two ago was really lovely too. What a loving mess this is.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That Bayern away is lovely imho

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
The long sleeved Arsenal looks pretty good, same with that training one. Good for Arsenal, they need a boost.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Both of those Juventus shirts are hot. Especially the away. I'm on the shirt wagon.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Liverpool has the nicest kit of all the mid table sides. Eat it Fulham and Neverton.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

Canada's centenary kit. Lovely IMO

Gorgeous. I want one.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

euroboy posted:

I don't know what to say tbh

It looked really nice on United this year, maybe Arsenal have upgraded plans and are aiming to be second best next year.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

rats off to ya posted:

I'm a fan of this kit.

I came to this thread to enquire about it. I want the gold.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
It's pretty bad.

But the keeper one is great:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I have a home Chelsea with Premier patches from Triads and a 3rd kit with Premier patches that I got direct from the club and the Triads patches are really, really faded in comparison.

Something to keep in mind.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

EvilHawk posted:

Really doesn't look as bad as I feared.

That's the worst jersey since the 90s.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

rats off to ya posted:

I'm going with adidas' take of releasing a kit of pure class (Chelsea home) and then waiting to release another classy as hell kit (Chelsea away).

But now I fully expect a picture of Roman's yacht to be on the 3rd...also a Russian flag.

edit: and Drogba's face. ok done.

This year's keeper's is the best of an excellent lot.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

It looks like it's inside out.

Meanwhile, there's this shirt floating around some forums claiming it's our new away shirt. Might even be legit since the club might be holding it back until we have a new shirt sponsor.

Speaking of shirt sponsors: somehow that shade of red makes it look like it's missing the "Allgäuer Latschenkiefer" sponsorship. :I

A gorgeous shirt that looks so even without the patches. Nurnberg has owned for years.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Was Taters posted:

Cute zipper.

That Borussia away is really nice and the home isn't bad either. Huge improvement over last year.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Stripes that will please some, alienate others.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

rats off to ya posted:

To remind everybody that good kits can still be made:

Forgot superior keeper's kit.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Dudley posted:

Careful, we haven't seen the 3rd kit yet and the away already looks like it should be worn at a beauty pageant.

The third that was being passed around on twitter was worse than anything featured here.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Lamont Cranston posted:

Almost certainly the sponsor. At least the box is the same shade as the shirt this time.

It looks absolutely fine compared to the Juve one.

Im kinda bitter since I wanted one of those based on the mock ups :(

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Dudley posted:

I didn't see this, do you have a pic?

Chelsea beat everyone with the best kit:

And likewise with the worst:

Oh poo poo, another double!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

What'cha gonna do, BROTHER

This is the best comment I've seen in this thread. Thank you.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I have a nice 70s Palermo thats gorgeous to look at and all three of those are as majestic. First sash I've probably liked.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Chelsea revealed that awful 3rd that was rumoured. Grody to the max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Looks like a package for some exciting new razor blade.