Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

From the "weird stuff my cat does" thread:

ninjaedit: Oh yeah, and I'm Pile of Kittens, and I approved this cat thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Bad Sneakers posted:

I don't know man, that's kinda hilarious.

This, on the other hand

Is either :smith: or :unsmith: depending on how you look at a cat being horribly neglected and possibly mistreated, yet its owners save it from the burning building, possibly at the expense of their own lives.

I'd like to think that the cat went on a murderous rampage with its eye lasers, setting several fires, before the owners tried to prevent their fiery doom by tossing her from the second-story window; alas, too late to save themselves, they perished of smoke inhalation and laser injuries.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

That video cheers me up every time I watch it. I love how the kitten was just the right size for optimal propulsion from the pipe.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Desperado Bones posted:

Bonus, kitten pile!!

Gotta say that's a pretty good shot of me.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Yautja Philosophy posted:

And nothing ever goes wrong when you own wil-

(For any of you who missed the story, police in Harlem had to remove a tiger and an alligator from a fourth-floor apartment after a neighbor complained the urine had leaked through her ceiling and also the tiger mauled the guy. Don't worry, both animals were sent to rescues.)

Jesus gently caress. How did he even get it in there? I guess he just raised it from kittenhood inside?

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

I have a request. Can people please post pictures of cats that are angry about being hugged? I have a friend who pretends to hate it when I hug him and I like to send him "this is us hugging!" pictures now and then. I've exhausted the top twenty pages of the obvious google searches and I've already shown him that "family portrait" series with the pug and two cats.

edit: actually it's a boston terrier but you know what I mean

Pile of Kittens has a new favorite as of 06:43 on Sep 16, 2013

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I just learned how to fold a fitted sheet so I went over to my mom's house to show her. Abigail decided to show us how to unfold a fitted sheet.

I laughed because this is exactly what I'll do when I figure out how to fold a fitted sheet. I refuse to learn how from the internet. This is a goddamn origami problem and I will goddamn solve it myself.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Well, you should definitely not go to wimp.com and watch a video called "How to fold a fitted sheet like a pro" then. It seemed so simple once I watched a guy do it!

Cheater. :colbert:

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

I'm Pile of Kittens and I approve this message.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

I approve of this incarnation of my username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Edminster posted:

Have you tried ending the game by putting the laser on one of their other toys? One of the things that freaks cats out with laser pointers is that no matter how hard they try they can't catch it. Having it end on some other cat toy like one of those rabbit fur mice or whatever goes a long way towards giving your cat a satisfying conclusion to the hunt.

I heard of one guy making the dot appear at a heat register and then putting it back in the heat register when he was done. He'd occasionally come into the room to find the cat staring intently at the heat register, waiting for his prey to appear.