Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durchfall
Oct 26, 2006

oontsoontsoonts

Mickolution posted:

What was all the complaints about for Monday's football weekly? I listened to it at the time and didn't notice anything too unusual. The people who post on that seem like pathetic fanboys. It's a free podcast for gently caress's sake. Sorry if anyone here posts, I don't mean any offense, but it seems like everyone who posts just does so on the off chance that they'll get mentioned on the pod.

Spot on, I notice quite a few of the posters seem to resurface fairly often, seems like they make quite the effort. It does hinder my enjoyment of the posts section.

I also had a browse of the messages and there was only one or two messages dissing Sean Ingle, but I didn't see a problem myself and they could easily charge for this poo poo so what's to complain about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durchfall
Oct 26, 2006

oontsoontsoonts
I'm glad it wasn't Paul loving MacInnes presenting, I skip any podcast with him on. Seems to get on solely by virtue of supporting Norwich.

Durchfall
Oct 26, 2006

oontsoontsoonts
I groan every time Paul Macinnes is involved, and that QPR fan contrives to be the worst.

Barry, Bandini and Honigstein are my favourites. Auclair tends to dominate the pod a little too much.

Durchfall
Oct 26, 2006

oontsoontsoonts
The whole SPL could collapse and disappear and I still couldn't give a gently caress if it wasn't mentioned on the pod.. or anywhere else for that matter. Nobody gives a poo poo.