Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
How have I missed this thread? James Richardson is god and has been for quite some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
Really, really is.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

MOSF posted:

I downloaded the guardian podcast yesterday and Richardson is still an obnoxious twat.

You're inhuman.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
The Honigstein bit about Jens is hilarious.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
He looks far cooler in the video than in his Guardian profile. Fits his voice better too.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
The new FW is horrible without Jimbo.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

MOSF posted:

Kudos to this week's FW for tackling the "physicality in English football" issue in the way they did.

Just listening to it now. Fantastic stuff.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

MoPZiG posted:

arsenal: its up for grabs now.

how have i never heard of this before

*subscribes*

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
Arseblog is okay for news, but the podcast is terrible.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
thanks for the information, Alan BStard

luvd_ fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Aug 12, 2010

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
It's up.

e - I wouldn't listen to this Villa fans..

luvd_ fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Aug 12, 2010

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

gibsonisacripple posted:

Hotly tipped like a guy having a pee after chopping chilli's

This was beautiful.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
When did the latest Up For Grabs come out LPV? I've got the one from 1/11 and I can't see a newer one.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
Yeah found it, they'd changed the subscription on their iTunes bit so a refresh wasn't finding it. Listening now.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

MoPZiG posted:

Who was the geezer on the GU+ pod? His first comment was that the premiership was awful and then he proceeded to poo poo on everything else in a dire humorless manner. Almost as bad as Paddy Barkley.

The old sounding bloke? Yeah he was doing his best to ruin it.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
New It's Up For Grabs Now is out

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

kri kri posted:

It's up for grabs now obv

Nah that's the best.

Have there been any more rumours about what's going on with it? I was told that two of the members had left for some BBC thing and Alan can't be arsed when he's doing it for free.. I don't know. Would be pissed off if they stopped doing them though, it's the only pod I listen to. FW got a bit boring.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

sort of assumed they werent doing it because last two games have been on mondays and they cant be arsed talking about week old games.

There were some rumours on the Facebook group but I couldn't be arsed to look into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

Evlic posted:

It's Up For Grabs Now has returned as The Tuesday Club.

After a brief winter break Alan Davies' Arsenal podcast has been reincarnated as The Tuesday Club.  Alan is joined by Oliver and Keith to chat about all that's happened in the world of Arsenal since the Man U game and the joys of colonic irrigation.       

Starring Alan Davies, Keith Dover and Oliver Scott
Produced by Chris Blacklay

Not on iTunes yet but you can subscribe directly to the RSS feed here http://thetuesdayclub.libsyn.com/rss

Came to post this. Very happy it's back.