Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Delighted that Football Weekly is back, but I have to say that the Football Ramble that MoPZiG linked a few posts up really wasn't terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Order of podcasts:

Football Weekly w/ Barry Glendenning
Football Weekly wo/ Barry Glendenning
Football Ramble
(...)
everything else

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Just listening to the latest one now, Barry Glendenning going over the beach ball incident has got to be one of the funniest things ever on FW

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Barry Glendenning and Jimbo are the sole reason I listen to FW. I consistently skip weeks where they're not both there.

That combo is literally the only time I will ever listen to a football podcast

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

ICA posted:

Finish this sentence: People who comment on websites...

usually have both internet access and either a computer or a mobile phone

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Spangly A posted:

Yes but what they're doing is making money, not actually accurately predicting the results of football.

When Sean Ingle says "man united have a two thirds chance to win the title" what he's actually doing is talking absolute bollocks.

He's totally correct. There's three possible outcomes of the match on monday, two of them result in United winning the title. That's a two thirds chance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

I don't get it :(