Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

Simon Hattenstone? If so, yes I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

Mickolution posted:

What was all the complaints about for Monday's football weekly? I listened to it at the time and didn't notice anything too unusual. The people who post on that seem like pathetic fanboys. It's a free podcast for gently caress's sake. Sorry if anyone here posts, I don't mean any offense, but it seems like everyone who posts just does so on the off chance that they'll get mentioned on the pod.

I didn't know about the complaints, but I don't have any whatsoever. It was the usual brilliant lineup with Barry and Sean.

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

Sad Panda posted:

Why does the World Football Phone-in think that cutting off half the show is a good idea?

probably doing themselves (and you) a favor

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

Mickolution posted:

How the gently caress do some of you not like Kevin McCarra? Himself and Jonathon Wilson are by far the most knowledgeable on Football Weekly.

Kevin McCarra is fantastic...and I've now perfected being able to understand what he says most of the time.