Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

MOSF posted:

The Scottish guy is called Patrick Barclay and he is generally excellent. The times podcast has got a lot worse though. The good thing about it is that it's not as structured as FW and it feels more like people talking freely ("this is the end of part 2 of Football Weekly" wtf?).
I like FW for its collaborators, Jimbo is unbearable. I remember that time they got that guy from Dublin 106 to take his place as a host. Best guardian pod ever.

I cant quite tell, but are you talking about the scottish guy on football weekly? I listen to it when there is a new one while running and i have a really hard time understanding him. I am sure he is great, but the only thing i have understood is he attended a FA Cup match at the Emirates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I can't find much actual information, but is Barney Ronay actually joining Sealand's international squad?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I've been enjoying TFS, I miss Barry and Jimbo, but like the editing on TFS much better.