Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

i listened to the arseblog podcast once, it was loving terrible and so is the website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Craiglen posted:

"If Bebe was homeless does that mean he's good in the box?" -James Richardson

this was amazing

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

hrolf posted:

Anyone else want to punch Barry Glendenning

nah i like him 99% of the time

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

was absolutely pissing myself laughing on the tube listening to upforgrabs so i had to turn it off. Can't recommend it enough to fellow gooners.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

luvd posted:

When did the latest Up For Grabs come out LPV? I've got the one from 1/11 and I can't see a newer one.

it's every monday

http://podcast.playbackmedia.co.uk/arsenal/201011/Alan_Davies~It's_Up_For_Grabs_Now_-_Nov_2010~2~08_Nov_10_-_Shower_Gel_or_Soap.mp3

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

luvd posted:

Nah that's the best.

Have there been any more rumours about what's going on with it? I was told that two of the members had left for some BBC thing and Alan can't be arsed when he's doing it for free.. I don't know. Would be pissed off if they stopped doing them though, it's the only pod I listen to. FW got a bit boring.

sort of assumed they werent doing it because last two games have been on mondays and they cant be arsed talking about week old games.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

luvd posted:

There were some rumours on the Facebook group but I couldn't be arsed to look into it.

arsenalpodcast Arsenal Podcast
Bad weather cancels podcast..

well theres one reason

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

going to have to stop listening to the tuesday club on the way in in the morning as i keeping bursting into laughter on a packed tube

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

kri kri posted:

The most recent tuesday club was really good.

yeah very good and i got tickets to see it live next week! :D

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ICA posted:

What's the craic with this Alan Davies oval office going on about Hillsborough?

It's all in the April thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Mickolution posted:

Does anyone else think it's lost it's way a bit recently? Maybe it's just because I've now been listening for around 5 years, but while it's still interesting I don't look forward to it the way I used to.

It's getting abit motd in that more and more they skim over matches without actually talking about them in any meaningful way.