Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
my dad said that Brian Deane's leather jacket looked like something out of The Sweeney when he watched the game. Is my dad secretly John Ashdown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The Ongoing Adventures of Kevin Davies is my new favourite thing

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
When they started talking about the paper-mache model of dion dublin's knob on the latest Ramble I did one of those laughs where you're on the train and realise you look like a nutter but can't stop. That's my endorsement of the Football Ramble. I also very much enjoy the titles of Pete's game. Davor Sukermarket Sweep got a genuine irl laugh out of me once

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lee Twixon and Noel WagonWheelan.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Does Football Weekly have Pete's Game? No it doesn't, therefore it's not the superior football podcast

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I had a good laugh at Terry Vegetables and Benoit Assou-Risotto

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Koesj posted:

For everyone who couldn't follow the Jurassic *Park XI through all the tears:

code:
                                  Edwin van der Saurus Rex

Roary Delap        Isla Nublerto Solano         Stig InGen Bjørnebye      Embryo Ferdinand

David  Dundundundundunn     Heavy Prints Boateng        Tom Clevergirly 

DNA Ashton                  Gabriel BatiSHOOTER         Jan Velocigoor of Raptorink
:aaa:

No GRANT Holt? Shameful.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

oliwan posted:

I never really noticed, but Jonathan view is really bad

this last pod with liew, archie rhind-tutt and Jordan jarret-bryan is allround horrible actually

I remember his first football article in the guardian (I want to say he was a cricket guy before) and it was just a sea of deleted comments saying 'the loving state of this article'

Even now every column is just 'that player/thing everyone likes is bad, but player/thing that everyone hates is actually good'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

britishbornandbread posted:

Stef has grown in confidence, you're right. I understand if you don't find him enjoyable, fair enough, but it think he lets Bubbins and Elis do their thing fine. I agree that it has probably reached its peak (nothing will top the stove story, or the coach to Wimbledon) but I am looking forward to the live show.

Been working my way through this one and got to the camping stove story. Thought I was going to die of second hand embarrassment or possibly laughter

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Football cliches with Danny Kelly was very good. Broadcaster of many decades in telling good stories shocker

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Nice meltdown

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Don't put in my podcast that my team got owned and I'm mad. I'm not mad

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Heartbreaking that I agree with noted clown journalist Jonathan Liew about knobheads with 'can I have your shirt' signs

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I tapped out of the ramble a year or so ago cos I couldn't keep up with the amount of content. Football clichés is excellent and other than Leeds focused ones is my go to podcast, Tim Vickerys one from last week is a must listen

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've started unconsciously saying people's names in the Richard Keys voice and it's getting worse

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Julian. Nagelsman. Is a good name to say in the richard keys voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Needless to say, he had the last laugh