Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

only because he refuses to give his age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Bacon Terrorist posted:

My niece plays for Leicester Ladies and I know one of the Lionesses personally. Good luck to them. I just don't care, the same way I don't care about the championship. It's not a gender issue, it's a competition issue.

Nice meltdown though :thumbsup:

imagine not caring about the championship

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Xabi posted:

Is Jordan the sad sod who hated Christmas and Aston Villa? That message actually riled me up.

I did think it was quite finny how contrasted with Nicki Bandini's incredibly upbeat voice immediately after

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

IMO Ronay seems like a complete twat with an annoying voice and I generally don't listen to the pods he's on.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

https://twitter.com/fleetwhud/status/1418513952984739845?s=19

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Johnathan Liew seems like he'd have an incredibly limp and weak handshake.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

No one on FW is as bad as Barney Ronay so as long as he's on regularly I can tolerate pretty much anyone else.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

the pod they just did with everyone (especially max) sounding audibly hungover was great.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

lovely bit of genocide denial on Football Weekly tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Answers Me posted:

This was the “how can it be genocide, the population of Gaza is growing year on year” line, right? Yikes.

The Very Special Episodes of FW are rarely good. It’s always a situation where you feel they really should touch upon an issue and then immediately wish they hadn’t.

There was also the classic "Arabs in Israel have equal rights" line which often falls apart the moment you speak to an Arab in Israel.