Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
oh god it's neckbeard lars on the latest pod ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Horrible take by jonathan liew on zouma kicking the cat in the latest pod :cripes:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
ugh what's with the fergie adoration on the latest pod

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Yeah Nedum is very good imho, although there's also a certain level of cringe about him sometimes, see for instance his weirdly childish rant about referees in this pod

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
listened to todays pod and gently caress i could really do without JJBs contributions

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Yeah, he does a lot of cool stuff, but i'm feeling it's just not working in the football weekly setup and crew. his online guy vibe is just pretty jarring on the podcast for me clive.

its contrasts pretty heavily with other new guests that have been really good, like Nedum Onuoha and Townsend

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I feel pretty meh about Barry these days. He's not offensively bad, but he literally never says anything interesting or insightful or even funny, and just comes across as a weirdo a lot of the time. recently he has also developed a number of boomer tendencies and it's all very :chloe: imo

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
JBB on today's pod: "spurs tried to drag us down to their level" ugh :dismissivewank:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
omg listening on:

JBB: "Arteta needs to stop it cause it's really cringe" (actual quote)

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
What did he do/say?

Ive posted about this earlier, but barry really has some bad boomer tendencies, and it's getting worse imo

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Answers Me posted:

Football Weekly are too cowardly to bin off Jordan for being terrible so have resorted to ‘accidentally’ losing his audio…

yeah it's pretty transparent lol

I really don't understand why they keep inviting him. is there a contract or something?

It's not just personal preference, he just really sticks out like a sore thumb whenever he's there, he's so loving cringe and its so obvious that he's not on the level of the other people who are on that podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Whorelord posted:

lovely bit of genocide denial on Football Weekly tonight

what was it