Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MattWPBS
Jun 17, 2004
I am the law, but an easily bribed kind of law.

ICA posted:

606 phone in is mental. It gets all the worst fans to phone in and its a bit too cheesy / sugary with Izzy being a bit too nice to all the idiots. I don't listen to Baker's LOL CRAZY WACKY PIRATESHIP, coz its shite. Lovejoy is a oval office but its good when Chelsea are papped out of Champs League and he cries over it. Spoony is bland enough to bother with. Alan Green is insane.

I listen to 606 in the car when I'm driving and it's on. I love Greeny on there - mainly because he does seem insane. He's an opinionated and contrary sort, which makes for a good show. Some of the others are far too quick to agree with everyone. Think that Danny Baker really needs a separate phone in show, because most of the time it has absolutely nada to do with the game. Not as in "nothing to do with the game that night", but "nothing to do with the game of football".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU