Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
I was more annoyed by the arrogant Arsenal fan from the other week. I mean we all got a laugh at him saying that Arsenal have the best squad in the league but usually the quality of guest is a bit higher than some moron shouting "THEO WALCOTT PLAYS" repeatedly with his only other input being a dull theory on a defender's psychology which essentially boiled down to playing good forwards to counter an opposition's good defence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

That was a bit underwhelming. Not because there was a great deal wrong with it, but I assumed that with doing it live that it would be a bit different, but there was really nothing unique to differenciate it from a regular pod. I'd have guessed it would have lasted a couple of hours, or they'd take phone calls or even just have a reasonably big name guest on the show, but at least it will be simple enough to release tomorrow as a podcast with no editing required I suppose. :confused:

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

I hope so I hate Paul Doyle in entertainment terms he's the Anti-Glendenning

Jimbo's arguements with Barney Ronay are becoming more frequent and more aggressive and I'm not sure what to think after they mentioned that they fight a lot this week. Barney's silence after James Richardson mentioned that they actually get on well when they are not on air makes me think that either he really hates Jimbo or they are both very good friends and feel they can argue a lot with each other knowing that they probably won't hurt the other person's feelings.

James Richardson should write an autobiography one day and tell all about the sexy exciting times he has had in his career talking to people about football

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

They said the reason for Sid sounding better was due to technical problems with the usual method so unless it's something like having to rent out a studio at €1000 an hour because Sid's mobile phone was broken I don't see why they don't use this method every week if he's going to sound more clear?