Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I got a fresh MOT and tax disc for the Primeval.

I pumped up the tyres on the E30.

I wire-brushed and spray-painted some more front suspension oddments for the Standard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Did the upper wishbone for the Standard. Also fitted the now-complete wishbones, upright and spring for that side to the subframe, using tactically-applied bodymass in lieu of spring compressors.

Old & busted --> New hotness picture:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
In theory, I've fixed the fuel tank leak on my housemate's Toyota. We shall see.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Did a bit of bodywork on the Micra. And yes, the Toyota appears to now be leak-free.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Filling and sanding.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Looked at the coolant in my brother's car and thought "That's kinda oily and resembles chocolate milkshake" :(

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
What's the relation between that and my P11 Primera?

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I put Mobil 1 0W40 in the Panda, as while the spec calls for 10W40, I'm really not that worried about it in a modern engine.

When Ford were specifying 5W30 in wheezy old Valencias, yeah, I ignored them and put at least a 40 weight in.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
If the EPA matters in the examples I'm citing, that's some serious strategic overreach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

taqueso posted:

2004 Volvo XC90

I think the real question is what you're going to listen to on the finished setup.

Three Little Birdies Down Beats would be my choice. :corsair: