Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Not as good a storm as the US midwest, but the UK has had some storms the last few days:

I finally got this after standing in my garage doorway for 90 minutes rather than standing in the middle of my garden in the rain (also it took me 15 minutes to find the reason why 30 second exposures were still too dark was, I still had the lens cap on).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Like glass by Spookygonk, on Flickr

Laying down in front of some illuminated low pressure fountains on my town seafront, trying to find focus,
while all sorts of people were wandering around me playing Pokémon Go.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Wafflecopper posted:

I'm not sure 1/800 is considered long exposure :v:

It was night time though.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

July 16th

Moon shot

spookygonk