Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

BiohazrD posted:

Deep Blue is just such a loving amazing album.

I mean, just. gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPYRoTGprHc

This is the ultimate PWD clip :australia:
http://youtu.be/HafGJQXGFuY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

I just came here to post this because now I seriously nearly shat myself to death.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Cloud the Cat posted:

Australians with cans of Fosters?? Clearly posers!

Yeah what the absolute gently caress. Cunts deserve a right glassing.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Very underwhelmed by the PWD single. Seems like some brometal tie in for the Point Break remake. Keen to hear the rest of the album though.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Welp, just got my Polaris tickets for Feb.
Which of these supports worth listening to.
Alpha Wolf - Crystal Lake - Wage War

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Going to the Polaris show this weekend and the only band I haven't heard much from is Wage War, anything the goonmind recommends?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Thanks for the Wage War info, will pass on 'em

Wamsutta posted:

I loving hate what PWD became, god drat

Horizons was their last album I really enjoyed, so boring now.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Polaris just unlocked on Bandcamp, loving rips haaaaaard

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Wark Say posted:

OK, since there seems to be going a lot of killer riffs and records, and I'm bad at remembering unless I get a specific name, I must ask: Due to work I got credited to buy about... 5 albums in Google Play. Which recent Metalcore albums are essential? Since becoming a thread regular, I've been listening to a lot of like Architects/Periphery/Knocked Loose.

I would put forward the new Loathe and Polaris

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

I'm at the Polaris show rn, Alpha Wolf opened and said they just recorded an album in the last week so listen out for that. They killed it. Crystal Lake are loving incredible live

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

I don't use spotify which has consistently hosed over workers and bands :smuggo:
Bandcamp on my level

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

going to share a local act that's a bit grindcore, noise, and hardcore punk
https://diploid.bandcamp.com/album/i-am-yours-and-i-am-here-again-2
it's cool and good

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

XIII posted:

Better Lovers EP dropped. I love it

Came here to post it, absolutely rules

https://sharptonerecords.bandcamp.com/album/god-made-me-an-animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

new ghost inside slaps on first listen
https://theghostinside.bandcamp.com/album/searching-for-solace