Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

Caffeine Samurai posted:

This is Momo, my wife and I have no idea what she is besides the best dog ever.

In the first two pictures I see a Corgi and in the last one I see a Shepherd-ish dog. Definitely Corgi ears, so that's my best bet. She's cute :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
The ear flop reminds me of Hachiko. Pretty sure he was an Akita.

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

poster girl posted:

This one isn't mine but can anyone tell me what kind of dog this is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l7LbSMA-AA
I always thought it was a Keeshond puppy or a fluffy Malamute puppy.

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
We need more pictures of Spike for science :science:

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

6-Ethyl Bearcat posted:

This is my friend's dog. She knows what his parents are (both purebred, different breeds), but I'd be interested to see what y'all guess. :)

American Akita/Lab

Expert guess :colbert:

somethingwicked posted:

This is Kaiser. I just adopted him last week from an Adoption center that rescues animals from gas shelters down south. He's a year old chihuahua / beagle mix.

I'd guess there's some Jack Russell in there too. :)

Dead Pikachu fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 20, 2012

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

Sorry for the top-down picture, but this dog looks like a black border collie/mix, right? She definitely has the border collie stare, she will stare at everything that moves and stalk it. Her owners think she is a Flat Coated Retriever. She's a rescue so she could be anything, but Flat Coated Retriever just sounds so unlikely!

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

Silly Hippie posted:

She looks like my boyfriend's dog's clone.

Who is definitely a border collie/black lab mix.

eta: GIS "black lab collie mix" and you'll get tons of dogs that are drat near identical. And all cute. :3:
Awesome :) Her most likely being a border collie mix cements my love for herding breeds even more. I love how well she listens to me. I definitely see a herding breed/mix in my future!

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

Royal Hammer posted:

Cici here is maybe half Dachshund, and half something else shaggy!
She runs pretty funny, basically flailing her legs around little lassoes.
(I think it has something to do with her previous owners not feeding her right)
She's also a lot smarter than any purebred dachshund I've met, and is great at outsmarting her owners when they think their food is safe!

She looks like most longhair Dachshunds I've seen. Must see more pictures for analysis. :colbert:

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

HappyHelmet posted:

Here is my Mom's rescue/trash hound:

Looks like my friend's backyard breeder Yorkie. Though more fuzzy and cute :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

McSharpie posted:

Here's mine. He's about 2 years old, 60 lbs, and my best guess is he's a Basset Hound/Aussie Shepherd mix of some sort

My ex had a similar dog, he was awesome. I've posted him in the thread a couple times, I always assumed Basset/Golden mix with him. He had long hair but got shaved regularly, he would've looked even awesome-er with long hair!

RIP Scooter, I believe he passed away while having some back surgery done.